Job ID 24185
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
HavVest is a top savings and investment company in Nigeria. HavVest’s mission is to make it easy for everyone to save, invest and build wealth the smart way. We’re set to be the #1 savings and investment platform Nigerians and Africans can trust. HavVest is partnering with Havana Developments to invest its customers’ funds in high quality real estate developmentprojects to keep their money safe and give them consistent healthy returns on their investment. HavVest offers up to 18% annual returns on investment and up to 15% interest on savings. Learn more about HavVest on https://havvest.com
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Digital Marketer
- We’re looking for an experienced digital marketer.
- You will be working in a great office space where creativity and raw talent are well rewarded. You will be working with a team of graphic designers and content developers to create great content that increases our customer base.
- You will be working on a project that will help more people become wealthy in Nigeria and beyond. If you’re an experienced digital marketer who can attract millions of people with your work, don’t miss the opportunity to apply at once.
- We’re building a new Nigeria and Africa, and you will be part of the people who will make history with us.
- You will directly participate in the development and execution of marketing and branding initiatives across various channels. We are looking for candidates who have a track record of contributing to outstanding, multichannel advertising or marketing campaigns that not only look great, but perform efficiently as well.
- The ideal candidate is a forward-thinker who is aware of current trends and has excellent verbal and written communication skills to excel in a fast-paced environment. It’s an exciting time to join this team!
- Work with internal marketing teams and external suppliers to drive successful execution of our in-house marketing campaigns. Success is paramount
- Create and monitor email marketing campaigns to maximize client results.
- Monitor activity, answer questions, create content, analyze trends, and resolve issues on social media channels.
- Monitor and report on web traffic and source analytics against KPIs.
- Work on creating original content.
- Research advertising trends
- Research competitors’ pricing and products
- Decide on appropriate placement of ads
- Other duties as assigned by the management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree with with minimum 3 years experience (internship counts towards the three years).
- Proficient in Google Ads, Google Analytics, email marketing, and paid social advertising (Facebook, IG, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Must be strategic, possess strong attention to detail, demonstrate good communication skills, and have exceptional organization.
- Google Certified.
- This person must work within deadlines and manage multiple tasks and/or projects while portraying a positive attitude.
- This role is flexible dependent on the candidate (full time).
- Salary: N75,000 – N200,000 monthly.
- Paid annual vacation
- Company employee shares
- A classy, friendly and cozy work environment
- Annual bonus packages
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.