Job ID 22883
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Hotel Capitol is a modern and contemporary hotel that offers not only luxury but comfort at its best. The three-star hotel is strategically located at the heart of Omole Phase 1, making it easily assessable with excellent road networks to other parts of the mainland and the city of Lagos as a whole. The 32-room Hotel offers tastefully furnished deluxe executive and super executive rooms as well as one- and two-bedroom luxury suites.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Waitress
Location: Ojodu-Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receiving and processing of orders
- Attends various training sessions orgainized by direct supervisors and the head of the department, further improving his / her performance level and preparing for career advancement to a higher position within the hospitality industry
- Responsible for setting the tables, obtaining and arranging linen, silverware, china, and glassware.
- Attending to guests
- Helps to set up special events and functions as instructed by management.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.