Job ID 6185
Experience 1 Year
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications Secondary School (SSCE)
All Flavors Supreme Foods is a leading premium snack manufacturer in Nigeria. As the demand for quality, healthy and delicious snacks grows, we help to fulfill that demand. We pride ourselves on supporting local farmers and our ability to provide premium-quality products made with high-quality ingredients, advanced machines and techniques.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Worker
- Engage in production ofproducts such as mixing, cooking and moulding of dairy products
- Manage automated methods and temperatures for manufacturing products
- Evaluate samples of products and the operating machines for packaging
- Prepare cartons and crates for packaging purposes and ensure that items are properly and safely packed into them
- Inspect finished products to ensure that they conform to quality standards and isolate any non-conformed or damaged items
- Assess the quality of readymade commodity and record accurate outcomes at specific times of the production operations
- Execute and manage machines, carry out inspections and packing of finished products
- Maintain a neat processing environment
- Operate machines in the process of producing commodities
- Examine the diverse products and other commodities
- Observe completion time and gather portions of products
- Candidates should possess SSCE/OND qualification.
- Satisfactory knowledge of the commodity produced by the factory
- Acceptable knowledge of safety and health principles
- Must be precise, careful, patient, responsible, swift and alert.
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to utilize diverse machines and possession of practical aptitude
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience:
- Preferably Male candidates
- Candidates should live in close proximity to Iyana Isolo.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job title as subject of the email.