Job ID 25503
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Eden Oasis is Nigeria’s largest commercial and residential real estate sales organization. Our main areas of work are domestic and commercial property sales and purchases. With the years of experience in Nigerian real estate, we are the market leaders around for lifestyle and investment buyers. We are committed to earning customers for life by communication, honesty and safeguarding the interests of all parties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Accounting Officer
- Maintain accurate Company’s Account Details.
- File required tax forms & other financial obligations
- Processing tax payments and returns
- Preparation and presentation of Weekly, Monthly, Quaterly and Anual Income Statements, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statements.
- Monthly bank account reconciliation
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Knowledge of Financial data analysis and Tax Management
- Reconcile accounts payables and receivables
- Ensure timely bank and payables payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Graduate of Accounting or relevant field.
- Applicants should have 2 years of working experience.
- Certification from any of the relevant professional bodies is an advantage.
- Proven working experience with demonstrable skills and success in achieving targets.
- Book keeping Skills
- Taxation Management
- Available to work Mon-Sat
- Adept computer skills and proficiency using programs like ERP and Microsoft Excel
- Applicant must be a female.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Proximity to Sangotedo axis is vital. Applicant must reside on the Island and live close to Sangotedo.