Job ID 22110
Experience See Job Description
Qualifications See Job Description
Oppein Abuja is a leading Cabinetry Manufacturer in Nigeria, with our highly automated woodworking machines and accumulated competency in mass customization, OPPEINAbuja has the largest production capacity and flexibility to meet your specific needs. We provide reliable products to customers with excellent quality and delivery on time. Our vision is to make OPPEINAbuja a modern, innovative company respected and loved by the people, held in the highest esteem in Nigeria, and emulated around the world. We deliver what we promise, and will make no compromise to offer premium products and services to our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Front-Desk Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a driven Front Desk officer to work hard to aid the company in achieving itstargets.
- To achieve these objectives, the Front Desk officer will be required to warmly welcome visitors and clients to the showroom, answer phone calls receptively, and ensure the frontdesk has awarm and receptive feel.
- Welcome visitors and clients, and ensure they are comfortable.
- Channel client’s queries to the right department/person.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support as and when needed
- Answer phone calls.
- Receive and Respond to correspondence.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Maintaining a database of customers and issuing KYC forms to walk-in clients.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of a B.Sc Degree
- 0-3 years experience
- Good Interpersonal skills and Customer Service Orientation
- A degree in any course is highly advantageous.
- Prior experience as a front desk officer, ideally at a similar company.
- Time & self-management skills
- Ability to create and manage spaces that are engaging and welcoming.
- High interpersonal skills.
- Tech-savvy and able to manage social media handles
- Effective Communication and good command of written/spoken English
- Outstanding teamwork, communication, and customer service abilities.
- Basic Secretarial Skills
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.