Job ID 28825
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Tekniteed Nigeria is a leading component parts vendor and engineering services provider in Nigeria that specializes in the distribution of industrial machinery OEM spares.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Sales / Application Engineer
- Perform sales/marketing activities on major accounts and negotiate sales price and discounts in consultation with management.
- Deepening relationship with the existing customers for more business as well as manage relations with customers to generate a stress free working environment.
- Updating & Maintaining current customer list/ data bases.
- Formulate all sales/marketing policies, practices and procedures. Prepare and submit plans, budgets, progress reports and annual sales reports
- Put in place variuos market devices for optimal market share.
- Assists sales/Marketing personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Ensure monthly and quarterly rendition of marketing reports.
- Coordinate proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns and monitor competitor activity.
- Provide quarterly results assessments of sales/marketing staff’s productivity.
- Collaborate with management to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Achieve savings plan for the company. Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
- Educate the sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contract.
- Ensure proper use and up-keep of company property.
- Carry out any other assignment as may be given by the MD, and Head of Operations.
- Personally represent the TekniTeed brand professionally and ethically at all times.
- Candidates should possess a B.Eng qualification with 2 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.