Job ID 26904
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Digital Peers International is a registered Non-Governmental Organization that is committed to develop effective ICT Skills and Capacities in the vulnerable group (children, youth and women) in Nigeria and West Africa. As a contribution towards the development of ICT in Nigeria and Africa at large, an initiative, DPI was created in October 1999 as a Non-Governmental Organization with the primary purpose of promoting interest in ICT among children, youth and women (able and disabled), and proffering solution to its deficiency among them, using non-conventional learning methods.
Pearls Learning Hub is the parent organisation that houses Digital Peers International, Short- Lets, Restaurant, Bakery, Business center, and Conference halls.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Social Media Marketer, Receptionist and P.A to Executive Director
Location: Garki, Area 1 Abuja (FCT) ,
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- Due to continued expansion of our business, the ideal candidate should be a vibrant educated young female within the age bracket of 22 – 32 years that can multitask.
- She will be responsible for a range of activities such as social media marketing, front desk management and assist the Executive Director with officialduties.
- Reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Lead on the day-to-day management of our digital channels, creating inspirational, informative and engaging content.
- Plan, produce and create a programme of digital content to be used across all our digital channels, increasing engagement with our audiences and stakeholders.
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content and keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends.
- Create graphics and edit photos, working with the design team when necessary.
- Create awareness and interest within our audiences and stakeholder groups, driving traffic to engage with digital content.
- Monitor, analyze and report on the performance of digital channels/activities using tools like Google Analytics, feeding back to stakeholders and using the data to inform future activities.
- Contribute to and work with relevant team and stakeholders to develop, manage and implement the digital side of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Greet all guests and assist them with check-in and check-out
- Maintain a positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- Respond to all guest questions and requests
- Answer and forward phone calls
- Manage guest bookings and reservations
- Assist with administrative and clerical tasks as needed
- Coordinate and schedule calendar appointments.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing communications of the Executive Director.
- Educated to Degree level, ideally in Marketing or Communications, or significant experience of working in a digital marketing role.
- 1 – 5 years work experience.
- Energy, enthusiasm and proven experience in producing digital content and digital best practice, preferably with a membership organisation.
- Knowledge and experience of running digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong creative skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Experience developing and managing social media campaigns across channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram, using tools like AgoraPulse / Hootsuite.
- Experience of photography and creating/editing images, using packages such as Adobe Photoshop
- Experience of video production, including filming, editing (preferably using Final Cut Pro or similar) and delivering via channels such as YouTube.
- Understanding of digital analytics and metrics, their importance and the tools to monitor, manage and evaluate them, like Google Analytics and AgoraPulse / Hootsuite.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to priorities and structure work schedules.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good proof-reading skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience delivering webinars, preferably using GoToWebinar or similar.
- Ability to maintain a positive, friendly attitude even under high pressure
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Professional attitude and appearance.
Competitive salary based on experience.
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2023.
Other jobs you may like
HR Admin / Logistics Assistant at Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI) Featured
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Yobe, Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI)