Job ID 27122
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FFSD Instrument Preparator
Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 10 months
- To prepare scopes of work and ensure that all materials and equipment are available as and when required for FFSD.
- Prepares scopes of work for approved work programmes ensuring that all relevant operating procedures and safety regulations are written in and that all necessary materials and equipment are available as and when required.
- He ensures that proper COMPANY procedures are followed, and that all modifications are properly documented.
- Assists with the preparation of the FFSD schedule for plant and equipment and ensures that planned work takes place.
- Ensures that all work carried out takes account of and follows all relevant COMPANY procedures and practices with specific regard to those governing the health and safety of personnel.
- Ensures that all Equipment and Spare parts documentation are updated.
- CMIMS – UNISUP R/3 or SAP similar package
- Computer literacy is mandatory,
- Ability to work onshore and offshore under the climatic conditions of the site,
- Ability to work in a multinational team.
- 7/10 years” experience in the discipline area, preferably in the oil or petrochemical industries
- All Types of inverters, high voltage cells, variable speed units, HV/LV drive motors, Electrical Distribution Network, Lighting,
- Electrical Power Generation and distribution.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
- Mechanical, HVAC and Electrical Services.
What can we offer you?
We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online