Job ID 25850
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Isidore Agritech Limited is a reliable growth partner for agri-businesses in Africa. We offer access to technology, information, and extension services to enable higher-quality food production and security. Isidore’s main product – Jinja Marketplace mobile app – is an all-in-one supply chain platform that connects buyers and sellers of agric commodities, fresh produce, logistics, and other extension services. Our Jinja platform simplifies the way businesses buy so that they can focus on building a solid and profitable business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Agent
- We are looking for Field Agents who will be responsible for promoting the Jinja App, sourcing customers and rendering operational/quality assurance services to these customers
- You must be a reliable, driven, and self-directing individual with the ability to persuade and convince potential customers to join our passion.
- You are a good communicator, an excellent listener, self-motivated, a natural problem solver, and a great multi-tasker who is able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Build, manage and maintain a strong pipeline of leads composed of potential customers for Jinja.
- Have a thorough understanding of the Isidore brand and Jinja App and act as ambassadors to all customers.
- Own and deliver on expected target numbers of customers.
- Engage with other teams in the business for 2-way comms: inform them of demand, and learn about product evolution.
- Handle customer complaints alongside Customer Support Agents.
- Be responsible for your own portfolio of customers with regards to cross-selling, upselling, and value delivery.
- Be the point person responsible for aggregating and fulfillment of orders on the marketplace app.
- Be responsible for making sure the correct items and quantities included in an order are off-loaded from the delivery truck at each location
- Send weekly aggregation reports of all orders that have been delivered, and off-loaded from the truck, including company name, location, items delivered, price, quantity, and any other relevant information related to the order
- Source potential businesses with the aim of registering as a supplier, and onboarding them as off-takers.
- Be the point of contact for Isidore business in Lagos
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- At least 1 year relevant work experience.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Super curious and diligent attitude to work.
- Always be prepared to show up.
- Strong relationship building and management skills.
- Sales-driven and analytical mindset.
Monthly stipend, transport allowance, call credit allowance and commission on sales profit.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.