Job ID 5211
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Famele
CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Coordinator
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 3 Months
Purpose of the Position
- The overall objectives of this position are to assist the CcHUB Team in the successful implementation of Human Centred Design activities by working closely with state based stakeholders and coordinating field activities in select states.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate state based HCD activities.
- Monitor field activities (including field visits) and provide technical guidance in the field implementation of activities.
- Support the analysis of data.
- Advise State Champions on necessary action and monthly progress reporting and giving feedback to them accordingly.
- Assist in the planning of workshops and activities according to agreed plans.
- Support the State team in performing other relevant activities.
- All other activities requested by the management.
- Bachelor degree in Medicine, Nursing, Epidemiology or other relevant field from recognized university.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in Medicine, Nursing, Epidemiology or from related fields with experience in supporting maternal health projects in Nigeria.
- Should have good knowledge of people and project management in the health sector.
- Good understanding of Reproductive, Maternal and Child Health issues.
- Good knowledge about HCD and research methodology is desirable.
- Planning and implementation and monitoring of health projects in international organization / donor funded projects.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online