Job ID 24910
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
AugustSecrets Limited is an innovative and nutrition company. We provide natural creative foods and resources that enrich children in their first 1,000 days, helping them develop healthy eating habits for life. We produce a range of locally-made baby and toddler cereals from everyday home-grown items like vegetables, fruits, and grains. Our major strength is creating easy-to-use recipes and affordable foods for busy mothers with fussy eaters and children who are malnourished due to displacement. We do all these via implementing best practices advised by our in-house nutritionists who partner with us to make our foods with the daily average nutrients a child needs from 6 months to 3 years old.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sale Representative
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Field Sales Representative will be responsible for actively seeking out and engaging customer prospects in their assigned territory to sell our products.
- The Field Sales Representative is also the face of the company to potential customers and must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation, and conversion.
- Present, promote, and sell products to existing and prospective customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products, and be able to effectively communicate their value to customers.
- Manage products by collecting purchase orders, checking products positioning on shelves, checking stock-level and following up on payments with customers.
- Manage merchandising, exhibitions, events and programs across territory.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive relationships with all customers.
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports and insights to the Sales Team Lead on all activities and efforts.
General Skills & Requirements
- Candidates should possess an OND, HND, or B.Sc Degree
- Must possess at least 2 years of cumulative experience in Sales.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent Selling, Communication, Customer Service, Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- Field Sales Representative must be able to travel within assisgned territory.
- Experience in recordkeeping and managing sales contract.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
N60,000 – N70,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.