Job ID 21903
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Engineer (Diesel Generator)
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Power and Energy
- Carry out fault finding and diagnosis to a range of diesel generator sets.
- Resolve electrical and mechanical engine problems.
- Replacing electrical and mechanical components.
- Carry out basic engine servicing.
- Carry out site testing.
- Be a part of the on-call rotation.
- Customer liaison, update and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to company health & safety standards.
- B.Sc / HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- A seasoned technician with a minimum of TTC / NABTEB / Diploma / OND qualifications.
- 3-4 years of experience in Generator engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience as a Generator Maintenance Officer.
- Strong technical & analytical knowledge.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.