Job ID 36258
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Tizeti provides affordable & unlimited internet using WiFi Technology. Tizeti is a fixed wireless broadband Internet service provider operated by Tizeti Inc, using Wireless to provide unlimited internet to residential and small business customers in Africa. In line with its commitment to widening digital inclusion in Africa with affordable broadband connectivity, particularly to the continent’s underserved populations, Tizeti, West Africa’s pioneer solar-based internet service provider launched its 4G LTE network in ten new states in Nigeria, including Anambra State, where the demand for unlimited and affordable broadband internet is largely unmet. With this move, residents, religious centres, educational centres, hospitals and businesses in Anambra can now have access to unlimited, high-speed broadband connectivity from Tizeti at an affordable rate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Engineering Intern
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate shall be employed by the Company as the Field Service Engineering Intern.
- The intern agrees to serve the Company in any other capacity of comparable status as the Company may require, having regard to the operational needs and requirements of the Company from time to time and his ability and capacity to fulfil such requirements.
- The intern shall report directly to the Field Service Lead of the Company in Anambra.
- Installation of WI-FI devices (Radio, Air Fibre etc) using line of sight technology.
- Troubleshooting of WI-FI devices.
- Basic Networking.
- Working with customers/employees to identify computer problems and advising on the solution.
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries.
- Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying common problems.
- Working with field engineers to visit customers/employees if the problem is more serious.
- Testing and fixing faulty equipment.
- Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix the problem.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.