Job ID 35747
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
EnergyCrossHair Solutions is an Energy Consulting and Project Development company that conceives, develops, and delivers Bespoke Energy Solutions and Infrastructure to enable & unleash human capacity or potentials and upgrade mental models for radical and accelerated transformation in developing economies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance / Account Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Finance/Account Analyst will collaborate to provide timely and accurate financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing financial reports as well as implementing processes and controls to ensure best practices and adherence to global accounting standards.
- The role will be an important aspect of helping Management create strategic growth plans, assess and improve portfolio health, and raise the equity and working capital needed to achieve the Company’s ambitious goals.
- Oversee and coordinate the monthly, quarterly, and annual closing process, following the closing checklist, booking revenues, and COGS, reviewing inventories, and completing/overseeing the completion of all monthly reconciliations.
- Create and implement accounting practices, purchasing guidelines, financial controls, and reporting processes and ensure that accounting practices adopted by the company are consistently updated.
- Oversee revenue, and expense booking according to globally compliant practices.
- Collaborate with project teams to contribute to the development of project plans, budgets, and overall strategic objectives and provide analytical insights to help shape project strategies and investment decisions.
- Develop a robust and integrated Economic/Financial Model in Microsoft Excel to evaluate the viability of new Projects and Business Opportunities.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Manage the procurement process for goods and services required by the company, ensuring compliance with procurement policies and regulations.
- Identify and evaluate potential suppliers, negotiate contracts, and manage relationships with vendors to secure cost-effective and reliable sources of supply.
- Monitor procurement expenditures and implement cost-control measures to optimize procurement budgets.
- Complete IFRS disclosure checklists and ensure that financial reporting adheres to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Managing audit requirements with external auditors, ensuring a smooth audit process for the consolidated entities.
- Perform detailed analytical reviews and key reconciliations on high-risk non-JV related financial statement line items for internal and external reporting.
- Provide support and assistance during tax audits, ensuring compliance with tax regulations and requirements.
- Minimum of BSc in Accounting, Economics or related discipline
- Membership of a recognized Accounting Professional Body (ACA / ACCA / CPA)
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- 3 – 7 years experience in corporate financing and financial reporting
- Experienced in Economics and Financial Modelling with Excel
- 3 – 7 years experience in bookkeeping, management accounting and treasury
- Competent in preparing statutory financial statements
- Working Knowledge of Oil and Gas Industry in Nigerian and understanding PSC and Joint Venture arrangements as well as their key accounting-related issues
- Ability to create financial reports/proposals
- Ability to interface with regulators (LIRS, FIRS, PFA, & PENCOM)
- Intermediate data analytical skills
- Applicants leave within Lekki and Chevron Lagos will be our preference.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: We will revert to only those shortlisted.