Job ID 22361
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
A fast-growing Logistics company located in Lagos State is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of annual revenue, capital expenditure, and working capital budget.
- Preparation of projected profit and loss account and balance sheet for the business.
- Preparation of monthly profit and loss account and balance sheet & comparison of the same with the budget and analyzing the reasons for variations.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and timely provision of accurate financial reports or statements to management.
- Preparation of monthly & daily cash flows, monitoring of payments and managing of working capital
- Month and End-year Closing Process
- Co-ordination with relevant stakeholders for day to day accounting of transactions, data entries , Collections & cash flows.
- Managing and reviewing payroll
- Monitoring and managing Collections
- Ensuring that all statutory liabilities are paid on time and prioritizing payments towards other outstanding liabilities.
- Responsible for day to day accounting, preparation of annual profit and loss account balance sheet and liasoning with statutory auditors.
- Co-ordination with Internal and External auditors as regards various audit reports pertaining to the business.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Provide recommendations to Management on Ideal Accounting Practices by recommending, developing, and implementing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet Financial Accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Manage others, develop exceptional talent, and encourage your team to challenge assumptions
- Create a “learn by doing” environment by engaging managers to promote and encourage continued customer focus
- First Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or similar degree
- Chartered Accountant preferred
- Finance Leader / Manager or equivalent with experience leading a team
- 8+ years of relevant finance work experience.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
- Strong ability to work with business leaders to deliver results, including the ability to persuade with data.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- An eye towards continuous process improvement, including the ability to innovate and simplify both finance and operational processes
- Ability to think at both the strategic and implementation level – to think big while also diving deep
- Experience in a business partnering role
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other analytical tools
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.