Job ID 33389
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Lagos-Badagry Expressway Ojo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure compliance with the applicable Financial Guidelines, financial management processes, applicable laws and Statutes.
- Maintain the accounting system for the whole company which will ensure full documentation and recording of sources and uses of funds, utilizing standard accounting procedures, and preparing and maintaining accounting and financial records.
- Liaising with Internal Auditors and Statutory Auditors and ensuring timely completion of the audit and obtaining Audit Reports.
- Financial Analysis
- Cash/Fund Management
- Inventory Management
- Assets Management
- Liquidity/Working Capital Decision
- Capital Budgeting Investment Decision
- Preparation and posting of monthly accruals journals
- Preparation and posting of monthly fixed assets depreciation journals
- Preparation and posting of monthly prepayments journals.
- Preparation and posting of directors monthly fees/payment journals.
- Preparation and posting of monthly pension fund payment journal.
- Preparation and posting of other necessary journals to ensure completeness of final accounts
- Preparation of monthly comprehensive income statement for the group.
- Preparation of the month end statement of financial position for the group-(balance sheet)
- Preparation of monthly cash flow statement for group.
- Preparation of monthly products unit activities/performance reports.
- Preparation of products monthly profitability reports.
- Preparation of Customers monthly performance reports.
- Products costing for all products of the company.
- Monthly review of all the products costing before the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Periodic cost review due to fluctuating costs of materials.
- Checking and authorizing cheque payment vouchers.
- Checking and authorizing cash payment vouchers.
- Checking (LPO, GRN, INV.) and authorizing purchase invoices for payment.
- Checking all banks reconciliation statements monthly and signing same.
- Checking all vendors invoices for proper posting and signing same.
- Daily checking of the previous day payment vouchers posting for accuracy.
- Checking and approval of stock ledger adjustment journals.
- Checking and signing of Distributors Sales Order before invoicing.
- Annual collation of budgets data from various Divisions/Departments.
- Budget input data analysis and final preparation of annual income statement budget.
- Monthly budget input into the system (SAGE)
- Monthly review of performance with budget.
- Periodic review of products material usage variances
- Other jobs as may be assigned by Management.
- B. Sc / HND in Accounting or Finance + ACA or ACCA.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position in a manufacturing environment
- Must have a working knowledge of Sage and other modern accounting packages
- MBA/M.Sc. in Finance or Accounting will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.