Job ID 26594
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited is an integrated customer engagement and business process outsourcing company. We deliver innovative digital solutions that empower and optimize the performance of people, teams and organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Opebi – Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information
- Predicting future financial trends
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- Analyzing market trends and competitors.
- A Degree in Accountancy or Finance / Economics / Mathematics / Business Studies / Management or other related fields
- Masters Degrees in financial management would also be beneficial for candidates.
- Evidence of professional training/certification in finance/accounts or related fields is a requirement.
- Candidate must be within the age bracket 30 – 45 years
- Relevant experience (6years – 10years) as a finance manager.
- Strong negotiation skill and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online