Job ID 30658
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Blue Ridge Microfinance Bank Limited is a microfinance bank supervised by the Central bank of Nigeria(CBN). We are engaged in legal and compliant financial activities in Nigeria, and Blue Ridge Microfinance Bank APP is an important service method we provide to users. In this way, users can more easily obtain high-quality bank wealth management products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Employment type: Full-Time
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Keep accurate records of daily transactions.
- Daily and monthly reconciliation of all correspondence bank accounts, preparation and maintenance of the Bank’s book of account, fixed asset and other accounting schedules etc.
- Posting of payments and transactions for each business day into the accounting system daily with the respective support documents attached to each entry.
- Update all general ledger proofs and ensure that balances therein can be substantially validated.
- Update the prepayment schedule and prepare amortization entries for posting into the accounting system.
- Provide support to the finance team
- Any other functions as assigned by Management/Supervisors.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.