Job ID 31959
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading diversified business holdings with headquarters in Africa. We invest in areas with the greatest impact, raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Graduate
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
- You should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
- Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.