Job ID 22739
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Lotus Capital Limited is a full-service ethical investment management company specializing in Asset Management, Private Wealth Management, and Financial Advisory services.Lotus Capital is a pioneer in non-interest finance in Nigeria and duly registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) as Fund Managers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Advisory Officer
Job Type: Full time
- The candidate shall be responsible for supporting the Head of Unit in executing financial advisory mandates.
- The candidate is expected to have core financial analysis and modeling skills as well as experience in transaction structuring and fixed-income securities issuance.
- Build and maintain client base, and engage new clients for advisory transactions
- Identify and determine the feasibility of financial advisory transactions, and contribute to negotiations
- Articulate clients’ business objectives and financial plans and engage buy-side or sell-side counterparties on transactions
- Conduct financial and commercial due diligence and prepare advanced financial models
- Prepare financing structures, information memorandums, investor presentations, technical bids and other presentations as applicable
- Work closely with other transaction parties and manage/coordinate virtual and physical data rooms
- Keep abreast of new regulations or policies that may affect various industries and consistently monitor local and international financial markets
- Manage work streams on multiple transactions
- Conduct relevant industry research and update databases accordingly
- Participate in the management and development of the department by carrying out marketing efforts
- Minimum of a First Degree,
- Master’s Degree and / or Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CFA) will be an added advantage
- Training in Islamic Finance will be an added advantage
- 3 to 5 years of core investment banking and financial advisory experience in an investment bank/Issuing House
- Understanding of the Nigerian capital market and issuance process
- Good appreciation of major industry and regulatory trends and challenges
- Advanced business writing, presentation and communication skills
- Good knowledge of applied Corporate Finance techniques
- Entrepreneurial skills, creativity and People Management skills
- Strong analytical abilities, self-confidence, persistence, initiative and persuasiveness
- Good research and financial modeling skills.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.