Job ID 30731
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products. As we work in highly competitive markets, we need to be agile while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. Next to a supply-driven business, our portfolio consists of many strong commercial brands all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Planning & Controlling Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- Are you able to perform financial forecasting, scenario planning and providing in-depth financial analysis for the purpose of strategic and tactical decision-making? Then look no further!
- Oversee and prepare the budget, financial projections, and operating forecast/outlook of the company.
- Monitor Business KPIs (Profitability Analysis, Cashflow, Trade working capital, Net sales and volumes) and identify the cause of any unexpected variances and recommend actions for correction.
- Prepare the monthly business review presentation and quarterly financial reports of the company.
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, and profit margin.
- Compare and evaluate budget, actual and prior year.
- Develop financial models and analyze them to support strategic initiatives.
- The support management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis.
- Analyzing financial and operational results to better understand company performance.
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary on the operating company’s results.
- Ad-hoc business performance reporting and Scenario planning.
What We Ask:
- A Degree in Accounting or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in the Finance space.
- Professional Certification e.g. ACA or others will be an added advantage.
- Good Knowledge of financial forecasting and planning.
What We Offer
- A dynamic, challenging and innovative work environment.
- We believe in nourishing growth and offer training and personal development.
- Competitive remuneration package
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online