Job ID 19620
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Flex Finance is Africa’s leading Spend management and requisition platform that helps finance teams and business owners manage all company spending in one place. We combined robust payment infrastructure with spend management architecture and data-rich expense reports to revolutionize how African businesses track spending.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Service Specialist
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Financial Service Specialist with an accounting/finance/Sales background to increase our client base.
- You will be responsible for selling our spend management solution to small businesses across different industries. Your duties include helping small businesses adopt proper financial management using Flex.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate businesses in the SME ecosystem.
- Networking to develop customer relationships with these businesses using your accounting knowledge background.
- Onboard companies to Flex Finance with a focus on (registered companies, number of employees etc.)
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Lead generation and qualification of inbound leads.
- Account management and Customer relationship.
- You will also coordinate with the Growth team lead and will play a vital role in onboarding and providing businesses with the much-needed Financial Service they need.
Skills and Qualification
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field from a reputable University
- 2 years of experience selling financial solutions, technology software, and FMCG.
- Must have a passion for selling and market development.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Punctual, reliable, and must have vital communication skills
- Able to work in a team and produce quality output under tight deadlines
- Able to generate and qualify leads, book and coordinate demo sessions and close deals within a short timeframe.
- Must know Sales CRM and other ERP applications.
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail, prioritisation skills and time management
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Highly motivated and success-driven within a team environment
- Excellent time management habit
- You need to be goal-oriented, a self-starter and have good interpersonal skills.
- Good compensation
- Base salary and commission per business onboarded (the company will provide terms to the definition of onboarded businesses)
- Friendly workplace
- Hybrid work arrangement
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.