Job ID 32715
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fixed Income Officer
Job ID: 80396428
Location: Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Corporate & Investment Banking
- To effectively support Global Market Operations functions on Fixed Income Securities transactions with the purpose of providing quality level of operational service in support of Global Market and other business and functional units within Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc.
- Candidates should possess a First Degree
- Professional Accountancy Certification (e.g. CA, CIMA, ACCA, ACA, etc) would be an added advantage
- Broad understanding of Global Markets Operation
- Understanding of the Bank’s systems, processes and procedures
- Comprehensive understanding of banking transaction processes relevant to products and services offered to customers.
- Minimum of three years related banking experience
- Analysing Solutions
- Team Working
- Upholding Standards
- Developing Relationships
- Credit and Risk Analysis
- Microsoft Officer
- Knowledge of International Trade Business
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online