Job ID 7839
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
The Cross River State Ministry of Aviation is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment position below in Cally Air Investment Limited:
Job Title: Flight Dispatcher
Location: Cross River
Reports To: Acting Director Flight Operations
- Flight planning and maintaining constant watch on all flights dispatched.
- Monitoring all flights dispatched, their departure, arrivals and amend schedules if there are delays.
- Liaising with ground crew and ensuring that tasks, such as cleaning, refuelling and loading, are completed on time.
- Preparing flight paperwork for the crew, such as printing of flight plans, passenger lists, monitoring and producing weather report based on flight path.
- Ensuring that pre-flight safety and maintenance checks have been carried out with the captain, authorising dispatch of the aircraft and completing all reports and logs according to company regulations.
- Maintain good relationship with airport authorities and third-party contractors.
- Conduct risk analysis and threat assessments.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Must have a University Degree.
- Must have a valid license on Flight Dispatch in line with the Nigerian Civil Aviation Regulations.
- Must have worked under a qualified dispatcher for a minimum of two years.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure is very crucial.
- Good time planning, management and organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of computer based operating tools.
- Should possess a working knowledge of how operations control center functions with relevant dispatch experience.
- Have knowledge in Operations, Meteorology, Flight Movement and Radio Communications.
- He or She must be able to work independently or as part of a team with minimal supervision, flexible, creative and able to prioritize in a stressful environment.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.