Job ID 31255
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Dover Engineering, a subsidiary of the Dover group, is a leading engineering company with experience in delivering swift, cost-effective, and innovative solutions to clients across various industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Flow Assurance & Integration Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Purpose & Objective
- To support in tracking progress of upstream suppliers’ projects and developing flow optimization models for the entire integrated pipeline network, both own and gas suppliers pipeline covering Gas and liquid (spiked condensate) for safe delivery of feed gas from all gas suppliers ensuring sustained maximum availability and capacity to support maximum gas deliverability.
- Support Development and running of new/existing flow optimization models for GTS systems as well as maintenance of online models
- Responsible for timely computation for pipeline leaks and depressurization volumes for necessary reconciliations with suppliers,
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking real time pipeline flow, pressures, feed gas quality parameters and spiking via PI trends, online model (s) etc. to ensure real time optimization and quick resolution of any challenges
- Support new pipeline and related assets /projects development, conceptual studies, FEED, detailed design (line sizing, flow, pigging, depressurization, liquid management etc.) as may be required for own projects.
- Support production optimization through adequate synchronization of Gas Suppliers’ activities & company Plant and Pipelines Operations in the medium term.
- Coordinate monitoring & tracking upstream gas supply and pipeline projects, Preparation of quarterly progress reports/slides to management and shareholders.
- Coordinate and support any other flow assurance/gas supply & condensate spiking optimization activities as may be assigned by supervisor.
- A University Degree in Engineering or Sciences (e.g., Process, Chemical, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, etc).
- 3 – 5 years post graduate experience, out of which 2 years should have been spent in the required function the Oil & Gas Industry.
- High level computing and programming skills are essential.
- Proficient in applications of process and flow simulation tools like Pipesim, Unism.
Application Closing Date