Job ID 11000
Experience 3 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Bon Hotel Sunshine – We are an international standard four-star hotel is situated in the heart of Enugu Metropolis and in a secure, tranquil, and accessible location. Our property features 92 stylish rooms to our 24-hour restaurant & Room service. Our Lobby, Skyview, and Poolside lounges offer a host of sumptuous menu options.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a professional Food and Beverage Manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience.
- The Food and Beverage Manager directs the operations of the F&B department. The duties are to manage all the functions of kitchens, service areas, purchases, stores, and stewarding, and the chefs, managers, supervisors of these departments report to them.
- The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff, and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods, and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training, and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPIs, schedules, policies, and procedures
- Provide two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis on motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- A University Degree in Hotel Management, Culinary Management, or a related field with Experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel with a clear track record.
- Excellent computer system skills.
- A minimum of three years experience in an F&B position in a hotel or restaurant.
Requirements & Skills
- Design and implement sales promotional activities to achieve the revenue target.
- Controlling all three elements of costs- food cost, labor cost, and overheads.
- Schedule a training program for all the staff of the food and beverage department.
- Ensure the predetermined quality of dishes and services offered to guests is maintained.
- Implement hygiene and safety standards.
- Investment decisions on equipment procurement, expansion of food and beverage outlets, and so on.
- Select suppliers for kitchen commodities and alcoholic beverages.
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: Jayelah45@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.