Job ID 34453
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
MacTay Consulting is one of the first and leading management consulting firms in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organizations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forklift Operator
Location: Ikotun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support the warehouse operations through efficient loading and offloading of materials and deliveries into trucks or storage facilities.
- Operate forklift safely and accurately to receive, store, stack, deliver, and ship material and finished products.
- Keep the work area and equipment clean and free from materials that may prove hazardous.
- Work with shipping/loading schedule to determine material requirements, movements and deliveries.
- Stack goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions.
- Identify and report faults, breakdowns or damages on the machine as well as other safety concerns to the Supervisor immediately.
- Conduct pre-operation safety inspections of fork-lift and complete checklist prior to operating to increase productivity and minimize damages to products, pallets and equipment.
- Participate in the effective completion of inventory audits by providing records of product movement.
- Carry out lifting operations in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) policies.
- OND or relevant qualification in Administration or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Ability to comprehend quality control techniques.
- Ability to utilise diverse machines and possession of practical aptitude.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Inquisitive mindset with willingness and ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and good attention to detail.
- Must be disciplined and familiar with ethical driving rules and regulations.
- Salary: N75,000 (net) Monthly
- Pension & HMO.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the job role as the subject of the mail.