Job ID 7670
Experience 1 Year
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors.
With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fraud Operations Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- As we work to consistently improve our service offering to our customers, we are searching for a highly cerebral Fraud Operations Analyst to join our Fraud Team and ensure that we not only manage fraud queries efficiently and effectively, but that we work to proactively prevent cases of fraud from occurring.
- In this highly impactful role, you will primarily be responsible for pre-empting, identifying, mitigating, and preventing all forms of fraud across our business. This will require you to take ownership of the management and investigation of electronic fraud within the organization.
- To be successful, you will need to react swiftly to any semblance of fraud and ensure it is addressed within an expeditious timeframe and escalated appropriately to mitigate the loss of funds. You will be responsible for providing customers with investigative findings on reported fraud.
- Given the critical nature of this department, our fraud team may be required to work night and weekend shifts as we strive to provide our customers and industry stakeholders with resolution on any fraud cases in quickest time possible.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Block/place restrictions on accounts upon receipt of a fraudulent complaint.
- Monitoring of all electronic transactions across all channels
- Review of out-of-pattern transactions
- Investigation of all electronic channel complaints.
- Resolution and Documentation of investigative findings
- Handling indemnities and footage requests.
- Rendition of all Fraud Team’s regulatory returns
- Investigation of Fraudulent chargebacks lodged against Kuda.
- Investigation of overdraft Fraud
- Manage escalations, effective and efficient remediation strategies
- Treat customers’ complaints of unauthorized transactions.
- Provide input into the identification of trends, and lessons learned from investigations to support the continuous improvement of Kuda’s product and control environment.
- We are looking for someone with a Bachelor’s Degree preferably from a recognized University.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- A minimum of 1 year experience
- Good report writing and communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Good analytical skills
Why join Kuda?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online