Job ID 905
Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing all receptionist and secretarial duties at our main entrance desk.
- The candidate is expected to perform a range of duties including answering phone calls, managing the switchboard, and maintaining the reception area.
- The central goal of the selected candidates is to provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support. As the face of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk area is always neat, well organized and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms and papers.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate departments and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Welcome, register and check in patients.
- Make patients appointments, confirm patient’s appointment
- Prepare and file medical records.
- Client billing process.
- Dispense glasses prescription and contact lenses and helping patients through picking frames from the optical gallery.
- Other duties maybe assigned by the management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’ Degree / HND qualification
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the minimum requirement of two years experience in being Front Desk Officers, should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Front Desk” as subject of the email.
Note: Candidates must be willing to work on saturdays.