Job ID 23265
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
MBIS International, a reputable Nursery and Primary education, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Representative
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We require an exceptional Front Desk Representative to undertake all reception and administrative duties at the reception. You will be the ‘face’ of the school for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while being very perceptive and professional.
- You MUST be able to deal with all enquiries and complaints; giving accurate information. The goal is to make all stakeholders feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
Daily Duties include:
- Providing high quality, professional service in the school reception; maintaining a positive and welcoming atmosphere for all parents, pupils, staff and visitors to our school
- Dealing with enquiries, by email, telephone and in person in an efficient, knowledgeable and courteous manner; ensuring accurate information is passed to the relevant parties similarly; maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Creating content such as images, videos, graphics for the school’s social media channels
- Complying with and supporting the implementation of all School and policies and procedures
- Ensuring records, computer systems and information are maintained accurately
- Liaising with the on-site security team where appropriate and ensuring strict security procedures are adhered to
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Updating calendars and scheduling meetings.
- BA / B.Sc in English Language / Business Administration / Management gained from a reputable Institution
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrable post qualification experience of working in a similar role in a school or in a corporate office environment
- Must reside in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
- Exceptional communication skills; both verbal and written; including listening and articulation
- Professionally presented, self-confident and smartly dressed at all times
- Ability to sell products and services
- Excellent IT skills – including use of the internet, e-mail, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of and ability to create content such as images, videos, graphics for the school’s social media channels
- Planning and organising skills to include ability to work in a fast-paced environment where exceptional level of service is required to be maintained, whilst managing multiple tasks, handling interruptions and prioritising effectively to meet deadlines
- Understands the importance of, and has great, attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work within professional boundaries and relate well with visitors, parents, pupils and staff
- Ability to remain calm and effectively manage and respond to difficult people or situations
- Ability to identify and analyse problems and use own initiative to produce acceptable solutions.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send your latest photo, a Cover Letter detailing why we should hire you and an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: If you do not hear from us within two weeks of your application, note that you have not been successful on this occasion.