Job ID 22098
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Studio 14 Limited is an innovative forward-thinking agency with a passion for all things digital. We are experienced designers, developers and animators and we partner with entrepreneurs to create cutting edge, in-demand apps and games to meet client’s needs. We work with clients from across the globe. 90% of our clients work with us within 12 months because we work with our clients to create authentic, memorable and visually appealing campaigns that make their brand stand out from the crowd.
We have a work culture that gives room for creative minds to thrive. We provide a creative-friendly work environment with paid access to Netflix, Training and Learning platforms as well as multiple team engagement sessions. We provide all staff with opportunities to contribute to our vision and strategy with our open-door-policy as well as allow self-managed work schedules with our remote working policy. At Studio 14, we encourage all employees to imbibe an enterprising spirit by providing technical and financial support to any staff with digital product/design ideas from inception to launch stage. We have our offices in the United Kingdom and in Nigeria servicing clients from across the world. We collaborate daily over Slack, Google meet, Whereby etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer
Employment Type: Full time
What Will You Be Doing
- Develop and maintain highly reliable, performant and scalable web apps
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
- Developing scalable, reusable components.
What Will You Need To Have
- At least 3-4 years’ work experience comprising:
- Experience in building at least one (publicly available) web/mobile application.
- Experience in using tools such Git (Github or Gitlab).
- Experience with es6 and above.
N350,000 – N450,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online