Job ID 879
Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Gender Male or Famele
- Organize, maintain and manage class systems in proper working condition.
- Teach students and learners to use computers.
- Design and develop appropriate computer instructional material.
- Manage and monitor students behaviour.
- Initiate and implement systems, procedures and other student management issues.
- Develop and implement lesson plans and classroom activities in consistent with the student management issues.
- Conduct group training sessions.
- Determine and troubleshoot technology services for staff.
- Coordinate and collaborate with lead teacher, principal and instructional coaches.
- Integrate special lesson plans with core academic curriculum.
- Coding is an integral part of our curriculum, therefore must be able to teach coding.
- First degree in a related fields.
- Excellent computer hardware and software skills.
- Ability to teach computing including coding to primary school children.
- Must have prior verifiable experience of teaching in a school.
- Must live in Ibadan and within a reasonable distance to Oluyole Estate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: We have full-time and part-time openings for this post. Pls specify in your covering letter which position you are applying for.