Job ID 31321
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Busy Minds Consult is an HR consulting firm, providing recruitment and other HR services to clients across businesses and sectors, linking candidates to employers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Gardener
Employment Type: Full-time
- Cutting and maintaining lawns and grass to a variety of finishes
- Managing and maintaining the gardens in an appropriate manner.
- Directly undertake Gardening activities as required.
- Ensure garden health is maintained through adequate watering, feeding and pruning.
- Ensuring irrigation systems are functioning.
- Plant and transplant flowers, shrubs, trees and lawns.
- Maintain gardens by naturally fertilising, trimming and making sure that plants are receiving adequate water.
- Prune trees and hedges in ways that help the plants’ health, are safe and look good.
- To keep the gardens, thoroughfares and footpaths clear and free from litter always.
- Pruning and cutting hedges.
- Report equipment malfunctions to engineering as and when noticed.
- To ensure all equipment, machinery is stored securely and clean after use.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
Education and Qualifications
- High School Diploma
- Qualified, experienced Gardener.
- 2- 3 years’ work experience.
- Hands-on experience in working with gardener’s equipment.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Gardener’ as the subject of the mail.