Job ID 1451
Gender Male or Famele
Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt.
- The General Manager will ensure that the foundation goals are met in a timely fashion by efficiently and effectively managing personnel and resources.
- Provide strategic direction and execution of responsibilities focused in growing the foundation
- Direct and coordinate foundation’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments and increase efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree or MSc in Business Administration, Public Administration, Management or a related field
- 10 years’ experience in an administrative position with 5 years leadership role
- Experience in the management of an NGO is an added advantage
- Must have a working knowledge of State, Federal and International policies and NGO regulations.
- Public relations and marketing Knowledge
- Administration, B.Sc/M.Sc, Knowledge of NGO Regulations, Management, Planning/Cordinating.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) on www.hobarkintl.com to apply