Job ID 1123
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications Secondary School (SSCE)
ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing a wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
- Inspect, Repair, assess, diagnose and maintain parts of generators.
- Carry out daily check-up on generators and submit daily report to line supervisor
- Carry out periodic service of the engine, radiator at regular interval and maintain service record of generators, Include repairing and installing automatic as well as manual switchgear
- Maintaining generators in terms of cleaning and changing the filter and changing oil, radiator coolant.
- Maintain record for spare parts and maintain stocks for engine oil, filters, fan belt, battery, battery terminal, hoses and coolant etc.
- Submit daily generator usage and monitoring of fuel consumption.
- Carry out weekly detailed inspection on all generators
- Maintain battery and battery terminal
- Carry out periodical washing of radiators, internal washing and flushing.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Trade Test Certificate or its equivalent
- Minimum of SSCE / GCE / NECO with at least 2 years experience.
- Previous experience as a Generator Technician.
- Have hands-on experience on troubleshooting and encounter fault of generators 33 to 300KVA
- Must have knowledge on electrical work on generators, like key module, charging alternator, AVR, trouble shooting of water temperature, oil pressure, and frequency.
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: CV@icsoutsourcing.com with “Generator Technician” as the subject of the email.