Job ID 31933
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Apex Network is a Financial servicing firm, where anyone anywhere can easily and securely transact Bitcoin, which is the future of Money and a catalyst for creating and open financial system in Africa and the World.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: GO-Lang Backend Developer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job type: Full-Time
Department: Information Technology
- We are sourcing for a Golang developer, who will help in building a optimised, scalable, and modular software using required technologies.
- You will be tasked developing and coding back-end components and connecting applications to other web services.
What you will do looks like
- Structure our user interface with React and ensure REST API access is available for enterprise-grade finance customers on-demand
- Collaborate with other technical staff to ensure consistent and smooth DevOps workflows.
- Choose and implement other libraries that will optimise performance without sacrificing security and base functionality
- Manage multiple projects within reasonable design specifications and budget restrictions
- QA design for errors
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Create visualisation that convey accurate messaging for the project.
- Writing scalable, robust,, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture.
What you should have looks like
- Minimum of two years experience working in programming or information technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail..
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of Go templating, common frameworks, and tools
- Experience working with a team.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online