Job ID 36278
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Tizeti Network Limited (wifi.com.ng) is a fast growing NCC licensed internet service provider and top provider of Unlimited internet in Nigeria as well as West Africa Countries. Our services are reliable, affordable and available in various packages to suit the needs of our customers. We also provide excellent customer support to ensure that our clients have a seamless internet experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Intern
Location: Owerri, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Field Engineer is responsible for providing technical support to clients, field staff, and customers.
- They work in various industries, including telecommunications, construction, oil and gas, energy, and information technology.
- The intern agrees to serve the Company in any other capacity of comparable status as the Company may require, having regard to the operational needs and requirements of the Company from time to time and his ability and capacity to fulfill such requirements.
- The intern shall report directly to the Field Service Lead of the Company in Imo.
- Site surveys – Field engineers visit job sites to conduct surveys and gather data necessary for planning and design.
- Equipment installation – Field engineers install and test equipment, such as servers, routers, switches, and other networking devices.
- Troubleshooting – Field engineers diagnose and resolve technical issues related to equipment or software.
- Maintenance – Field engineers perform regular maintenance tasks, including firmware upgrades, patch installations, and hardware replacement.
- Customer support – Field engineers provide technical support to clients, customers, and end-users.
- Reporting – Field engineers document their activities and provide regular reports to management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Second Class Upper) in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Hands-on experience with networking, hardware, and software installation.
- Knowledge of various software and hardware platforms, including Windows, Linux, and Unix operating systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Flexibility to work extended hours, including weekends and holidays, and travel as needed.
- Must be a male.
- Must reside in Owerri, Imo State.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.