Job ID 22216
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Walex Biz Nigeria Limited is a full-spectrum software solutions company based in Abuja, Nigeria. We deliver solutions as a software development company to both small and large organizations, and help businesses of all types looking to accelerate or evolve their businesses or build custom software. We combine many years of software development, IT enterprise experience, and a culture deeply rooted in quality assurance. We are the engine that evolves businesses through technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create guidelines for how logos and other branding materials should be displayed and used.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Work with staff to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Help make design choices (e.g., fonts and colours) for all content that will be used.
- At least 3 years of work experience.
- Must be a Graduate
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Knowledge of UI/UX.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Understanding of layout, design, and typography
- Understanding of the digital and print requirements for formatting
- Interactive media to create motion graphics, animation, audio, or video games
- Basic knowledge of HTML; coding experience is a plus
- Able to make good design choices (e.g., fonts and colours) for all content required of you
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online