Job ID 24373
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Greymate Care is Nigeria’s ace provider of in-home care to the elderly, vulnerable, convalescent and disabled in Nigeria. We specialize in delivering companionship, home help, personal care and 24/7/live-in services through state-of-the-art infrastructure and technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Greymate Caregiver
Employment Type: Full-time
What you’ll be doing:
- As a Key Worker under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, taking responsibility for the physical and emotional wellbeing and social needs of our service users
- Assisting service users with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals
- Providing physical and mental stimulation by taking part in recreational and social activities with service users
- Helping to maintain accurate records and undertaking ongoing training
- Generally promoting our service users’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care
What you’ll need:
- Ideally, some experience in a care environment, although this is not as essential as your genuine desire to develop a career in this field
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a dedicated team
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature
- A belief in giving your personal best at all times and striving for continuous improvement
- A Smart phone for the Greymate Care App.
N30,000 – N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons should forward their full names, email address, locations, and CV to: email@example.com using ‘Greymate Caregiver’ as the subject of the email.