Job ID 7854
Experience 5 Years
Gender Male or Famele
The Cross River State Ministry of Aviation is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below in Cally Air Investment Limited:
Job Title: Ground Operations Manager
Location: Cross River
Reports To: Acting Managing Director
- The Ground Operations Manager is tasked with ensuring a safe, efficient, reliable and high-quality co-ordination of ground operations to meet all regulatory requirements.
- Manage effective relationship with external agencies.
- Liaising and coordinating with the relevant internal departments to organise logistics.
- Designing policies, overseeing customer service, directly supervising customer service staff (Check-In, Lounge, Ticketing…) as relates to adherence to uniform program, general appearance, proper procedures and all other policies.
- Developing and nurturing customer relationship to maximise customers’ satisfaction.
- To be involved in administration and co-ordination; including flight planning, dispatch etc.
- Preparation of ground operations bulletin and/or safety bulletins.
- Execution of operational arrangements, management of ground staff and addressing ground operation complains.
- Undertaking of station visits and relevant audits/inspections/trainings as well as follow up on outstanding items as Air Safety reports, mystery passenger report, audit findings and other findings within the confines of Ground Operations processes.
- Implementing health and safety standards.
- Liaising with head of security, union officials and airport stakeholders.
- General administration and creating reports for the Managing Director.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Bachelor, HND or higher qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience as head of operations, operations director or similar role.
- Good command of English language.
- Experience with IT systems.
- Good knowledge on Dangerous Goods and their Regulations.
- Ability to ascertain health hazard and implement health and safety standards.
- Brilliant financial planning skills as well as outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Problems solving aptitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitasking.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.