Job ID 23267
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Moniepoint is a global business payments and banking platform and recently became QED Investors’ first investment in Africa. We are the partner of choice for over 600,000 businesses of all sizes, powering the dreams of SMBs and providing them with equal access to the tools they need to grow and scale.
Moniepoint Inc. (formerly TeamApt Inc.) was founded with the vision to create a society where everyone experiences financial happiness. We are the parent company of TeamApt Limited, a Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) licensed Switch and Processor, and Moniepoint Microfinance Bank, a CBN-licensed Microfinance Bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hardware POS Technician
Location: Adamawa (Remote)
Job Type: Fulltime
- The POS technician is saddled with the responsibility of repairing, supporting and maintaining the Point of Sales (POS) and related devices.
- Work involves maintenance and support of all POS terminals ( Linux and Android, Mpos, and Kiosk) within our distribution network.
- Work closely within the hardware department to manage the end-to-end repair process.
- Provide second-level support on hardware-related issues.
- Manage, Coordinate Terminal Repair Centers across our network
- Perform other duties as delegated and assigned by his/her Line Manager
- Minimum of BSc / HND
- At least 2 years of experience in a related role.
- Proficient in English
- Technical ability to carry out repairs on PAX, Aisino, Smartpeck and Topwise Terminals.
- Good computer skills. Must have knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Must be self-driven and be able to take initiative
- Good Relationship skills and emotional intelligence skills
- Experience with the Agency banking business would be an added advantage.
- Must be resident in Adamawa State
What we can Offer you
- Culture -We put our people first and prioritize the well-being of every team member. We’ve built a company where all opinions carry weight and where all voices are heard. We value and respect each other and always look out for one another. Above all, we are human.
- Learning – We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
- Compensation – You’ll receive an attractive salary, pension, health insurance,,Employee Stock Options, annual bonus, plus other benefits.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
What to Expect in the Hiring Process
- A preliminary phone call with the recruiter
- A technical interview with the people operations team
- A behavioral and technical interview with a member of the Executive team.