Job ID 23257
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Moniepoint Microfinance Bank is the definitive bank for small and medium-sized businesses in Nigeria and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). Moniepoint MFB was also awarded by the CBN in 2022 as the most inclusive payment platform in the country. Moniepoint MFB received its license in February 2022 and helps over 600,000 businesses with banking, payments processing, access to loans and business management tools. With these solutions, businesses on the moniepoint platform process about 7 trillion Naira monthly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hardware POS Technician
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers (Remote)
Job Type: Fulltime
- The POS technician is saddled with the responsibility of repairing, supporting and maintaining the Point of Sales (POS) and related devices.
- Work involves maintenance and support of all POS terminals ( Linux and Android, Mpos, and Kiosk) within our distribution network.
- Work closely within the hardware department to manage the end-to-end repair process.
- Provide second level support on hardware related issues.
- Manage & Coordinate Terminal Repair Centers across our network
- Perform other duties as delegated and assigned by his/her Line Manager
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND
- At least 2 years of experience in a related role.
- Technical ability to carry out repairs on PAX, Aisino, Smartpeck and Topwise Terminals.
- Experience with the Agency banking business would be an added advantage.
- Good computer skills. Must have knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Good Relationship skills and emotional intelligence skills
- Must be self-driven and be able to take initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Proficient in English
- Resident in Rivers State
What we can Offer you
- Culture -We put our people first and prioritize the well-being of every team member. We’ve built a company where all opinions carry weight and where all voices are heard. We value and respect each other and always look out for one another. Above all, we are human.
- Learning – We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
- Compensation – You’ll receive an attractive salary, pension, health insurance,,Employee Stock Options, annual bonus, plus other benefits.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
What to Expect in the Hiring Process
- A preliminary phone call with the recruiter
- A technical interview with the people operations team
- A behavioral and technical interview with a member of the Executive team.