Job ID 27082
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited is a company providing financial services for micro, small, and medium enterprises. Its products and services include group loans, SME loans, consumer lease finance, retail lease finance, education support loans, and more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Deposit Mobilization / Business Development Manager
- Conduct due diligence investigations.
- Manage IPO.
- Assess risk and provide financial advice on mergers and acquisitions, valuations or private equity transactions.
- Complete reporting, create models and forecasts.
- Underwrite, analyze and close finance deals.
- Negotiate and structure financial details.
- Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain.
- Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients.
- Bring good investors into the bank to increase the financial strength of the bank.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / BA Degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant fields with at least 4 years relevant work experience.
- Proven working experience as a deposit manager.
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Ability to seal quality deals.
- Time management and planning skills.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.