Job ID 9089
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiitng to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Digital and eCommerce
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job ID: 60446
Job Sector: Banking
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
- Test Division Summary
- To implement, enable, scale, entrench, engage and commercialise the digital functionality for Business and Commercial Clients (BC) in country, in alignment with Platform enablers; Innovation, overall segment value proposition and life journeys.
- To build and run business to business markets and work closely with Head, Digital and eCommerce Consumer and High Net Worth (CHNW) to scale eCommerce functionality across CHNW, Business and Commercial Clients, Country.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Leads and executes the Digital, Business to Business platforms and eCommerce value proposition and related toolbox(es) in country and customises accordingly.
- Provides input into the overall Digital, Business to Business and eCommerce value proposition and related toolbox(es).
- Tracks and reports on adoption of the strategy and provides feedback to various domains and capabilities.
- Implements the client value proposition in country with approved customisations.
- Drives and entrenches a consistent client experience through all engagement platforms.
- Partners with Client Solutions and 3rd Party partners and ecosystems for the delivery of integrated multi-products and services for the client.
- Maintains alignment with other segment heads in order to ensure client value proposition delivery and reduction of duplication across segments.
- Stays abreast of market and competitive developments in order to provide input to innovative and value-added services to gain market share.
- Together with Group and Engineering, manages digital assets, from an eCommerce perspective, defines the digital customer experience (CX); digital analytics; and digital content strategy, as these contribute to, and have an impact on, the success of the eCommerce capability and strategy.
- Drives scale and usage of relevant digital assets and eCommerce platform when relevant and value-adding to a business life journey.
- Develops and implements processes of sourcing ideas, building prototypes and scaling the prototypes on platforms; and ensures that funding is managed through a disciplined gated process.
- Continuously scans the external environment in order to keep abreast with new developments in partnerships, business and technology.
- Delivers SBG and 3rd party products and services to the Business and Commercial segments through client centric ecosystem platforms.
- Develops, defines and analyses Digital, Business to Business and eCommerce metrics on usage, acceptance, value add and market specific nuances to client in collaboration with capability heads, countries, Innovation and platform enablers.
- Accountable for the achievement of the financial and non-financial outcomes required for Digital and eCommerce, Country in line with Business and Commercial Clients requirements and in close collaboration with Innovation and platform enablers.
Risk, Reg, Prudential and Compliance:
- Defines the Digital and eCommerce, Country Risk framework and appetite in alignment with segment, country and Risk objectives.
- Ensures adherence to risk framework, appetite, risk control procedures, governance and risk toolbox.
- Develops appropriate recovery and resolution plans to protect the Digital, Business to Business and eCommerce, Country capability from any untoward event.
- Ensures satisfactory audits and ensures that there are no repeat unsatisfactory findings as gauged by Group Internal Audit
- Implements and monitors risk management across Digital and eCommerce (e.g., operational risk, ecosystems risk and partner risk management).
- Follows the parameters of the key trade off decisions at client level (i.e. risk appetite, pricing etc.).
- Manages Operational Risk loss within a prescribed tolerance limit.
- Sets the example in line with the Group’s leadership identity, core values and People Promise.
- Enables integrated ways of working and collaboration across the value chain to deliver for the client.
- Delivers on the Group’s shared purpose and instilling a culture which enables the Group to evolve into a client led platform organisation.
- Ensures alignment to the People and Culture standards with regards to all employee-related matters.
- Provides input into talent strategy developed by People and Culture.
- Identifies current and potential employee skill requirements in consultation with the People and Culture function.
- Embeds Group culture initiatives (e.g. Vuka, Care and Growth) in Digital and eCommerce, Business and Commercial Clients Country.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Type of qualification: First Degree (minimum of second class lower)
- Field of study: Business Commerce / IT / Social Science
- Job Function: Business and Commercial Clients
- Years of Experience: 8-10 years
- Experience in understanding integration of digital and eCommerce/Business to Business sales growth around products, solutions and go-to market plans.
- Experience in the development, design and enablement of Digital and eCommerce/Business to Business value propositions that work for Business and Commercial clients.
- Strong understanding of digital, open banking and platform integration into a segment.
- Experience in leading, integrating and delivering client solutions through multi-disciplinary teams.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online