Job ID 35705
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Structured Energy Systems Limited (SES) is THE innovative fintech, engineering, e-commerce and content distribution company. Our approach to solving clients’ problems is avant-garde and futuristic. We are pushing the boundaries, leading at the forefront of one of our markets, and aim to replicate the leadership in the other markets we operate in.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources (HR) and Administration
Employment Type: Full-time
Strategic and Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Develop and implements HR strategic initiatives
- Craft talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance formulating career development plans.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Promote inclusion in the workplace and reinforce our position as an equal opportunity employer.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Supervise office daily activities and duties
- Supervise with performance of tasks assigned by management.
- Oversee the Administrative Office with duties when needed.
- Evaluate KPIs and performance for the HR and Admin team
- Formulate career development plans within the department
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for general business growth.
- Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the HR & Admin department.
- Candidates should possess HND / B.Sc Degrees with 7 – 10 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.