Job ID 31075
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
UP otherwise known as Unified Payment Services Limited is Nigeria’s premier Payments & Financial Technology company founded in 1997 by a consortium of leading Nigerian banks. UP operates as a shared infrastructure for the banking community in Nigeria and Payments Service Provider within and outside Nigeria, with a vision to be the most preferred e-payment service provider in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Learning & Development
Job Grade: Head of department
- Monitor established metrics to ensure learning and development (L&D) efforts and results are efficiently and effectively meeting the business needs of the organisation.
- Conduct an organizational-wide training needs analysis.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements required for industrial training reimbursements.
- Effectively manage the training budget.
- Communicate learning and development goals and objectives in support of the business.
- First Degree in Business, Human Resources, Instructional Design, Training and Development or related field.
- 10 years experience
- Ability to conduct a needs analysis, design a complete developmental initiative including a communication and working plan.
- Ability to effectively communicate about learning and development opportunities to different stakeholders using latest tools and technology.
N300,000 – 350,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online