Job ID 24064
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
eliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Demand Generation
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment type: Full-time
Category: Brand and Growth
- The Head of Demand generation at Reliance Health is responsible for the growth of the company’s sales pipeline, by building and optimizing its demand generation machine.
- The ideal candidate will bring extensive experience managing demand generation or customer acquisition teams in a SaaS-based company.
- Our future head of Demand Generation is a sharp, high-energy, hands-on and results-oriented leader, who can inspire and guide a team of marketers to deliver campaigns that meet aggressive ROI targets.
- To achieve success this position requires an applicant who is a lead generation “machine” who knows how to plan and execute both fast, and to an extremely high quality.
- Build and optimize a scalable demand generation machine that delivers the quality demand sales needs to meet aggressive revenue targets.
- Develop account-based marketing activities across email marketing, digital marketing, SEM and SEO, events, website and more that will drive demand in key enterprise accounts and segments
- Define and execute marketing automation processes based on best practices
- Lead a team of experts to deliver highly effective lead generation activities
- Collaborate with product and sales leaders to analyse the buyer journey and leverage commercial knowledge to optimize the marketing activities
- Optimize lead flow, data hygiene, lead scoring, and nurture models that align to industry best practices and perform above benchmarks
- Define and track performance KPI the reflect the ROI of the marketing activities you initiate and manage.
- At least 5 years of demand generation experience preferably within a SaaS company.
- At least 2 years managing a demand generation/customer acquisition team
- Managed successful SEM and digital marketing campaigns.
- Defined and executed successful account-based marketing campaigns
- Expert in end-to-end digital campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Strong experience with Zoho and/or Salesforce CRM
- Proficient with google analytics.
- Excel power user.
- Fluent English is a MUST.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data and translate it into actionable changes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with close attention to quality and detail.
- Sales oriented: Always ROI driven. You live by the company’s MQLs, SQsL, and Closed-wons metrics.
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple people, and projects with tight deadlines
- Data-driven & Tech Geek: You enjoy experimenting with new tech platforms and finding new effective ways to generate leads. You will not shy away from writing a query using SQL, you will chart data flows if needed and write a script to generate a report based on CRM data.
- Creative: Work with content writers and graphic designers to increase engagement metrics with marketing collaterals
- Insatiable desire to grow yourself, your team, and the company
- Soul Player: you are passionate about what you do. You will go above and beyond any given task. You can’t help it. It’s who you are
- Work alongside & learn from best-in-class talent
- Join a market leader within the Insurance space
- Attractive Salary & benefits
- Unlimited leave days
- Fantastic work culture
- Great work-life balance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online