Job ID 28410
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Uraga Real Estate Limited (a Honeywell Group Company) is a real estate company committed to creating long-lasting communities by providing creative and sustainable solutions. The company has over 20 cumulative years of experience in Development & Project management, Property & Facilities management and Real Estate & Asset management. We are at the forefront of transformational and innovative real estate projects, servicing the unique needs of our clients through tailor made real estate solutions. We invest in and develop structures and facilities across residential, retail offices, industrial/distribution warehouses, other commercial properties as well as hospitality facilities in Nigeria’s real estate market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for developing and implementing brand marketing strategy, building a vibrant online community and increasing brand visibility across all relevant communication channels.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing marketing communication plans, including strategy, goals, budget, policies and tactics by providing the requisite information, market intelligence, data and insight required for the process.
- Designing and developing marketing campaign materials, brand loyalty schemes, activations, promotions, special occasion packages, adverts etc. to create awareness for the company’s brand and products and increase the brand awareness
- Planning coordinating event activations.
- Actively generating and being involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.); write content for online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels. Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using Google Analytics.
- Planning and overseeing execution of all Website, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. Launch optimized online adverts/campaigns through Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram via social media platforms to increase brand awareness.
- Conducting peer reviews, market analysis, benchmarking and consumer behaviour analysis to identify new developments, new product or service feature, unidentified client needs and other offerings that can be added to the company’s product and service suite.
- Writing and optimising content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter etc; track and analyse website traffic flow; provide regular internal reports.
- Developing and implementing initiatives to secure brand sponsorships.
- Leveraging existing media relationships and cultivating new contacts within business and industry media. Evaluating opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders especially media agencies and vendors. Identifying opportunities to deepen market penetration and market the brand via other online medium/partners.
- Implementing strategies to improve market share and expand clientele base.
- Carrying out periodic customer satisfaction survey to obtain feedback from customers and identify service and product improvement opportunities.
- Working with the Sales team to build and develop customer loyalty and retention schemes.
- Continuously review the unit’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Representing the brand at product launches and networking events.
Experience & Qualifications
- A First Degree in Marketing, or any related social science discipline.
- A Master’s Degree in Marketing, Marketing Communication, Advertising or relevant post graduate programme.
- Five years’ experience in a related role within a recreational or hospitality facility or any related business
- Membership of NIMN or any other relevant professional associations will be an added advantage.
Skills & Competency Requirements:
- Knowledge of trends and developments in the Recreation & Hospitality Industry.
- Advertising industry knowledge
- Marketing Communications Management experience
- Exceptional Negotiation & Relationship Management Skills
- Networking & Influencing Skills
- Hands-on General Management Knowledge
- Basic Finance Appreciation
- Exceptional Communication & Presentation Skills
- Business and Report Writing Skills
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- A passion for excellence.
N300,000 – N400,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.