Job ID 35727
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
PreDiagnosis International – Our objective is to deliver health care programs and services to address the gap in the health sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Day to Day Management – To manage the day-to-day operations of the company sales operation by providing guidance, encouraging team work and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- As Head of operations, you will have the opportunity to be our first impression. You will open doors to all of our target clients and present our services to a range of potential business partners
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, scope of new product development and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e., market information report, market threats, and competitor’s initiatives etc. to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Responsible for ensuring that the company’s/corporate target are met unfailingly.
- Plan, direct and coordinate all organization’s operations. Solely responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective strategies and methods
- Constantly providing strategic advice to the Managing director so that he can have accurate view of the future.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and business ventures as directed by the Managing director.
- Identify rising business opportunities and responsible for developing the business side of an organization
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Background in Marketing is a MUST
- Project Management experience.
- Exposure in the banking or related industry is a plus.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.