Job ID 28813
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Prosperity Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited (PM Bank) is a Microfinance Bank incorporated in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission under the provisions of the Companies and Allied Matters Act CAP C20 LFN 2004, licensed to carry on the business of microfinance banking by the Central Bank of Nigeria. It is committed to the economic emancipation and empowerment of the economically active poor and low-income segment of the society. The bank has over the years supported numerous customers through the provision of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises credit facilities. Our products and services are unique and specifically designed to meet our Customers cutting across micro savings, micro loans, micro insurance, investments, capacity building and financial advisory services. http://www.prosperitymfbank.com Address: Jeremiah 17:8 Place, 1 Siluko Road, Benin City.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Of Operations
Location: Benin City, Edo
- Authorize account opening and closure
- Coordinate customer care unit to achieve target turnaround time
- Authorize cash transactions
- Authorize all cheque withdrawals.
- Disburse approved facilities promptly
- Authorize all entries posted at the back-office
- Liaise with other banks
- Ensure adherence to insured cash holding limits
- Authorize expenses as per Bank’s Approval Levels
- Ensure daily balancing of teller accounts
- Ensure online posting of teller transactions
- Enforce confidentiality of system access
- Authorize cash replenishment to tellers
- Custodian of the chequebooks and vouchers
- Supervise draft processing, cashiering and vault management
- Comply with Cash in hand insurance limit
- B.Sc. in Accounting, Economics or Banking and Finance or its equivalent
- Qualified member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAN) – ACA
- Additional qualifications in a business-related area will be an advantage
- Proven work experience as Head of Operation or Finance Manager
- Computer skills in MS Office, Excel, Accounting Software, etc.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise staff
- A minimum of 8 years post-graduation experience while 5 years must be in the financial service industry
- Evidence that the candidate possesses proven skills and competencies in practical microfinance banking and has undergone the Microfinance Certification programme and obtained a Certificate in Microfinance banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.